Love Life and Everything Else Falls into Place

I've been creating art for about 4 1/2 years now.  Each year becomes more and more delightful.  I seem to never run out of ideas and the more excited I become, the more ideas gravitate towards me.  Does anyone know how to clone?  Giggle... I could use a couple of me.  Ha Ha

My first year of art was very timid and insecure.  With all of my amazing friends on Facebook, I was able to grow in my confidence and start to shine.  I am so grateful for their kind words of support and love. 

The next year, I was amazed to see my sales had doubled.  I tried to open a small shop downtown, but working in the store all day left very little creative time.  I decided to just sell my art online.

My third year was filled with growth and oh my, how I grew.  I started to feel so much more comfortable in what I was creating.  My animal characters started bubbling forth and my Shadow Kitties were everywhere.  It was a joyous year indeed and again, my sales had almost doubled from the previous year.

Fast forward to now.  I conquered my fears and published my first book:  Shadow Kitties ABC Book.  It's now available on my online store and on Amazon.  I have even sold some Kindle versions of it all over the world.  People have donated my books to libraries, orphanages and more.  I couldn't ask for anything more.  I'm so overwhelmed with gratitude and joy.  Children are seeing and enjoying my art and I am thrilled beyond words.  My whimsical animals seem to have a life of their own and I'm currently working on my 2nd book, which is now half way finished.  My Christmas card sales have totally surpassed my expectations and I'm so filled with gratitude.   I am finally embracing who I am, as an artist and proudly standing on my own UNIQUE  two feet.  :)    I am in a very happy place right now, surrounded by love and given so much support, I am able to soar in the clouds with all of my happy little characters. 

When all is said and done, I feel that LOVE is the key to all of this.  If you love life and are happy, everything just falls into place.   I am finally loved and allowed to be me.  It's a beautiful thing and my heart is filled with such gratitude for all that I am given.   So this post is a huge THANK YOU, to all that support me, encourage me, love me and enjoy all the happiness that bubbles from within me.  I couldn't have accomplished all of this without you.   <3 <3 <3


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts