Today, I just wanted to share an update on my "Shopping Shadow Kitties".   They are starting to come to life!  

After sketching them, I decided to do a soft water color wash for the background.  I wanted a very subtle pink and a pinkish grey hue for the floor.   These colors will compliment the dark Shadow Kitties and also give that soft, happy feel to the water color.

Here is my progress so far:


The Shopping Shadow Kitties

This is my favorite part of the design, to be able to fill in all the details with colored pencils and make the image come to life.   Hopefully I will be finished with this one in about 2 - 3 days.   The weekend is coming and I know I'll have lots of exploring to do.  The day trips are tons of inspiration for my upcoming water colors, it's a win win situation.    

I hope you have an amazing weekend and I'm sending hugs to you all.  

Comments

Popular Posts