A video of my creative process....

Well, I have to admit, I was so nervous filming my every move on the Red Panda watercolor/drawing.  I worried and fretted that it wouldn't work.   After several gigs of video, I turned the files over to my biggest supporter and he started to compile all the files into one. The editing process took many hours but the end result is amazing.   We also picked out some music that seemed fitting for the art I was creating, added it to the video and ta-da, an artistic video is born.

Here is the link to view the amazing process:  https://youtu.be/eP7Om33KPjw


It was so much fun to see it come to life and I hope you enjoy watching it too!  I'll attach the final drawing so those of you that haven't been following me on here or Facebook can see the final portrait.


I might have to create a few more if I can summon up the courage to do so.   I hope you all have a lovely day and you enjoyed my video.   Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular Posts