Quirky Island is my favorite book so far.

My first book, that is introducing my readers to the concept of Quirky Island,  is now live on Amazon and in my online stores. (www.quirkyisland.com or www.sommerrayn.com)  It's a happy place where everyone is accepted and celebrated for all of their Quirky characteristics.  I am so happy and proud.   This is the first book that I have felt 100% confident and thrilled with how it turned out.   Perhaps I adore it so much, because I was bullied as a child and always felt like I couldn't show my true self for fear of ridicule and name calling.    As I grew older, I started to love myself more and all of my Quirky ways.  Now, I am able to shine and I hope to inspire other children to EMBRACE, LOVE and be HAPPY about all of their wonderful, individual traits.   No one should feel less because of who they are, everyone deserves to SHINE and show the world how magnificent they are. 

The illustrations in this book are so much more detailed, the story is fun, yet has a great message about acceptance and being in a place where the people that surround you accept you for who you are.   It's just a wonderful little book.

I am overwhelmed with gratitude as my sales have been great. The feed back I have received has really touched my heart like no other.  To know I am helping children around the world, smile and feel better about themselves is the best gift ever.  I can feel the emotion when people post a review, or send me a message, this book really touches their soul.   It's doesn't get much better than that.

So, today is a wonderful day to Celebrate Quirky Island and the journey I have taken to get here.   Each illustration is created from the heart, each character is a piece of me and I can't wait to explore all of the places that Quirky Island holds.  It's magical in every way.   


Comments

Popular Posts