My workplace is my Happy Space



Have you ever just sat in your chair at work, observed your surroundings and enjoyed the moment with a smile on your face and joy in your heart?   That is what I experience each time I sit down to create my art.   It's a wondrous world filled with amazing places, characters and total happiness.  I am free to be me and share all the fun, quirky, happy characters that reside within me.  

Yes, there is dust and it's somewhat of an organized mess, but it's mine -it's happy, and I'm free to be me.   Throughout my life, I have always thought "What would a professional artist do?  What would their studio look like?  How would they market their art?"   I finally came to the realization, I am ME.  I am UNIQUE and I LOVE what I create.   I do not need to fit into anyone's idea of what an artist should be, because I AM an artist and having the time of my life.


Once I quit obsessing about who my audience was or how I should present myself and more, everything just fell into place.   I realized if you are your authentic self, people will find you (that need your style and vibe) and every piece you create from the heart will never need to be something it's not.   We all, sometimes in life, wear a mask, to conform to what we perceive others want to see.   But the irony is, we just need to BE.   We need to celebrate who we are and wave our individuality proudly.   Every single person has a purpose in life, everyone of us have gifts that are unique to us. The greatest gift we could give the world is sharing yourself fully and completely with others.  

 Just be YOU!   

I never dreamed my art could become easier, but it just flows with such happiness and joy.  I do not worry if my art will receive likes, or sales, or notoriety.   I am happy to just share it with those that are attracted to it.   Why?  Because the feeling of having other's love you for just being YOU is the most beautiful aspect of creation.  

Comments

Popular Posts