The Serenity of a Water Garden

While walking around a park in Baltimore, we just happened to come across the most beautiful pond.  It was bustling with activity.   The lily pads covered the surface of the pond and little frogs were hopping everywhere.   I was delighted when I found a few Cranes flying in and walking around.  I was in heaven as nature always sings to my soul.  



This photo is an example of all the beautiful flowers that were popping up everywhere.

Once I returned home, I downloaded my pictures and just knew, in time, I would want to create a painting from this wonderful day trip at the flower water garden in the park.

Just last week, I decided to create this painting.


This captures the joy of the moment, they happy flowers, the vivid colors and they wonderful beauty I experienced at the park.

This painting is available in cards or prints here: Water Flower Garden

#sommerrayn #flowers #acrylicpainting #waterlily #flowers 

Comments

Popular Posts