Happy New Year!  

A new year, a new beginning, a fresh start to try to learn, grow and improve in many areas.   My art is always a fun and exciting journey, so I know, it will be an amazing year. 

I will be writing and publishing a couple more children's books.  One will feature the Shadow Kitties and the Moon.   Another will will be from my Quirky series features some of the whimsical cats that wear hats.  

I really am hoping to create art from pictures and places that speak to me.  I want to look at a word, see what pops in my mind and create a piece of art that just makes my heart smile.  I have so many characters that are already in my mind, just waiting to be put on paper, my Quirky animals are excited to make you smile.  This year is all about connection.  Connecting to my heart and seeking the beauty in places that touch me. 

I want to create paintings of vacation spots, beautiful scenes that others wish to share with me and I want to capture the joy, the essence of the moment.   I am so excited, it's like a whole new world of artistic opportunities are knocking on my door.    Everywhere I travel, I'm taking photos.  Can  you imagine what an incredible way to really remember the places by painting them?   It's going to just bring so much joy to me and others.   

On my Facebook personal page, I am going to create a folder (or perhaps a notes section)  that others (if they are willing to share) can post their favorite photos from places they have visited.  Then when inspiration hits me, I can go to those photos and perhaps find one that I want to try to capture on canvas.   What fun!    

So come join me on the journey of 2020 and let's see if I can make some of these dreams/wishes come true.  

Comments

Popular Posts