Quirky Characters are just flowing

 I must confess, the Quirky characters that I create are my all-time favorite part of my art.   I love to just let my imagination soar.  Each character is so special and unique.  They all represent that you can be anything you want to be regardless of what "society" thinks is right/wrong.  

Quirky Island embraces all. Could you imagine if the world we live in could be that way too!  Life would be filled with love and compassion instead of hate and judgment.  

I just finished my Drill Sargent Eagle.  The eagles always look so strong and stern, I thought this would be the perfect character for him.  


My precious Edna the Ewe is now finished too!  She just looks so stylish in her hat and scarf and the lovely wool coat just adds that extra fashion flair!  


Now, in my art studio, two more characters are in the development stage.   I have a Quirky turkey.  Yes, even that name makes me smile.   I am also working on a seafaring Puffin!  I can't wait to see these cuties come to life.    

Thanks for sharing all the fun with me.  All of my characters make me smile and my heart just fills with joy.  Each one is very special and I hope a few of them resonate with you.  

Comments

Popular Posts