Time to turn up the heat....

 With the warmer weather kicking in - images of the beach, summertime fun, and more creep into my mind.   I can't wait to see what whimsical characters will be created.   I've been having a lot of fun with my Shadow Kitties, which are always in a bright and playful setting.  Here are some of my latest creations.  




The Shadow Kitties are so playful, just like cats in real life.  I adore them.   I'm going to try to work on some of my paintings this summer too.  I feel like my acrylic painting scenes are so full of joy and peace, I can't wait to see what I will create over the long, warm summer.   

I hope you are all doing well and feeling creative too!  May this summer bring much love and laughter into your world and joy to your heart.   

Comments

Popular Posts