Birds

I have no idea why, but they have always fascinated me.  I have Crows and Ravens always talking to me, following me and guiding me - and I adore it.  The funny thing is, I never wish to touch one.  I even own a couple of  Finches named Rainy (a Rainbow Finch) and Snowy (a regular white Society Finch).  I've owned them for 3 plus years now and I've never touched them once!   It kinda scares me or creeps me out...giggle.   But I LOVE them with all my heart.  Their song just makes me smile inside and out.

I love to photograph birds and then draw them.   For some reason, birds in hats always are fun.  Here are a few examples.  




Obviously I love whimsical and happy in my art and if I can make you smile, then I'm a huge success.  Have a lovely weekend my friends and I'll be posting again on Monday.  {{HUGS}}

Comments

Popular Posts