Introduction

Let the creativity begin -  I decided to share more of myself and my artist endeavors via blogging, versus just a few one liners on the other forms of social media.  My art is such a huge extension of myself, it seems as if it is always with me.  Ideas flow through me constantly and I feel as if there are just not enough hours in the day to create all that bubbles forth.

My greatest joy is hearing that my art has touched someone emotionally or put a smile on their face.  I am a very positive person and try to look for the good in everything.  Knowing that I can help lift others and create a sense of happiness within, in my mind makes me a HUGE success regardless of monetary compensation.   So with that being said - Let the Journey Begin!

This is a current project I am working on.  It is of a lovely kitty that has passed name Mary Rose.  She was very special to her owner.   I sketched it with pencil, then put my water color paints on and for the detail work, I really enjoy using various sets of colored pencils.


Comments

Popular Posts