While meditating a thought came to me....

 While meditating the other day I was thinking about my angels and spirit guides.  A message came through to me.  It was something to the effect of  "soaring together, always".   What a beautiful thought, to think we are all intertwined with our angels and guides, together and full of love.  I kept seeing visions in my head of lovely soft clouds and misty-like forms soaring in the sky.   Later that night, I went into my art studio and just KNEW I had to create what was in my mind.  This is the result:  


I can envision the top purple mist being an angel and the bottom mist, my favorite color of aqua blue/green being me.   Together we are on a magical journey, sharing the joy and love that bubbles inside of me.   I haven't decided if I am going to place this one in my store yet, as it is rather personal and perhaps the general public won't "get it", but I wanted to share it in case someone can relate and know that feeling of pure joy when soaring with the angels.  

Comments

Popular Posts