Follow your passions and shine.....

Watercolors, colored pencils, graphite pencils or oils..... So many choices and so little time.   Have you ever done something in your life that you love so much, you just want to do it 24/7 and that passion never dies?   Well, that is how art is with me.   It seems as if it is always with me.   Even when I am out and about, having a lovely day, I am taking pictures with my phone because something  had touched me or inspired me in some way.    I can be driving in the car, with only my thoughts and the radio on and random ideas will pop into my head and they won't leave my mind until I put them on paper.   I just love it.  It's like my car is my mobile office.

Each morning I wake up and get excited thinking what am I going to do today?  I make my way down to my art studio, with several kitties following me (giggle)  and contemplate which project speaks to me.  I love having so many projects going on at one time, I am never bored or at a loss of what to do. Will it be some story book illustrations, Shadow Kitties, whimsical animal portraits or something realistic like a landscape or wildlife?  They are all magical in their own way.



A picture of all of my amazing colored pencils that I use to create my magic. 

When I find out that others enjoy my work as much a I enjoy creating it,  I  become so filled with joy and gratitude.   I am so fortunate to be able to follow my passion in life and have it delight others along the way.  

I love having sales in my online stores, but even more exciting is when I get a message or hand written note telling how much joy my art brings to someone's heart.   That is the best feeling ever.   Yes, we'd all like to make a ton of money, but to me - touching someone with my art is far more rewarding.  It makes me feel like my life has a purpose and I'm on the right path.  I've always dreamed of lifting those that are sad, touching their light and helping them to shine.   Through my art I can do that.

Always believe in yourself and your passions.   You will shine and be beautiful for all to share in your magic.   Have a lovely day sweet friends.




Comments

Popular Posts